Sign in to follow this  
Baesen

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

1 post in this topic

Q) Are the cheats really undetected?
A) Yes, they are and will be for quite some time due to the sophisticated approach to defeat the Anti-Cheats. Check here for more details.

Q) How do I buy cheat?
A) Read this: check

Q) How do I buy crypto?
A) Read this: check

Q) How long do I have to wait for payment confirmation using crypto?
A) Usually 15 minutes to 3 hours. Our payment system needs 2 confirmations from the blockchain network, before the funds go to our wallet.

Q) Do you accept Amazon Gift Cards?
A) No

Q) I am HWID banned. Can I still use the cheats safely?
A) Yes, all our cheats include the deepest HWID spoofing of almost all hardware components in your PC (disk, ram, network, motherboard etc.). You just need to restart your PC and thats it! So even after you have flagged your PC by using some random detected cheat before, our spoofer will fix all that! Also your real hardware will stay safe because of this, if you ever choose to stop cheating you can do so safely and play on your real hardware without issues.

Q) Can I run cheat on an AMD processor?
A) Yes, we support Intel and AMD.

Q) Can I use Windows 11?
A) Yes, most of our products support Windows 11. For more information about which versions our cheat supports, read the description of the cheat you are interested in.

Q) How many slots do you have?
A) Check current slots here

Q) Do I get compensation/free days added to my subscription when a cheat becomes detected or unsafe?
A) Yes. We want to guarantee you with a fully undetected cheat for the entire subscription time you have purchased. Only if you purchase a subscription for a cheat while it is marked as undetected on our official status page here.

Q) Do you have a chat?
A) Yes, we have a general chat (for guests and users) and a special chat for premium users. To become a Premium member you have to purchase at least one of our cheats.

Q) I paid, it says completed, but my rank is the same/can I get my rank?
A) The system is automatic. Once the payment clears on your end, it still has to be picked up and authorised on our end. Once it is, it will automatically adjust your rank.

Q) Can I have a trial of the hack before purchase?
A) We are not currently offering any kind of trials.

Q) Can I use the cheat on my other computer?
A) No. The cheat is locked to one computer. If you run into issues because of this and end up being locked out of the main computer that you use, contact anadministrator for a HWID reset.

Q) Do you accept Paypal/will you accept Paypal in the future?
A) We currently have no plans to accept Paypal, regardless of the situation.

Q) Can I stream with this?
A) Yes, we use an external overlay which will not be shown if you record the game itself using any streaming software such as OBS and Xsplit.

Q) The cheat didn't work for me, will I get a refund?
A) Only for some reasons negotiated between the seller and the buyer. There are usually no returns. Check system requirements.

Q) I didn't like the cheat, will I get a refund?
A) No you will not, if you didn't like it because of missing features or that you didn't like the aimbot or any of that sort, you simply didn't do your research.

Q) Can I be staff? I'm a content maker, can I have the cheat for free to advertise for you? Can I be a helper?
A) We are not currently looking for any staff or content makers. When we do, we generally reach out to people ourselves, or would post that we require such services. Users don't need a rank to be helpful, if you know the answer to a question, please feel free to answer it for your fellow peers, they and us will appreciate it, and your knowledge will not go unnoticed.

Q) Can I pay $x now and $x in a few days?
A) No. Our system is automated, and what you are asking requires a manual setup, which causes issues on our end of the transaction. If you can afford it in a few days, not now, please be patient for a few days.

Q) I have a question and it hasn't been answered here, who is best to contact?
A) Feel free to ask general questions via forums, support ticket or shoutbox on main page.

This list will be updated as necessary.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1