Sign in to follow this  
Fellaga

CS2/ FaceIt AntiCheat

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm very interested to buy this tool but i have to ask for clarification before:

You talk about Faceit Server and Client. But is the hack not detected by the AntiCheat Software of FaceIt? I mean the anti cheat we should install in addition to the FaceIt client .

Tanks for help

• Like 1

Hello @Fellaga

Good question, I understand your interest.

Of course, we mean Faceit Client! This is stated in our description of the cheat. Our CS2 cheat is currently undetected on the Faceit platform (client). I mean that you can use our cheat with the "Faceit" application activated.

We recently published this cheat and for 2 months we have not been detected.

Hello Microlax, thank you for your quick answer.

I will buy it tomorow to test it. I have only one CS2 and Faceit account. I hope i will not been banned lol.

I will use only radar hack, no AIM BOT no wallhack to maximise my chances to not be ban

• Like 1

Well, if you have any questions about the purchase, write to me in a personal message or write to the user @h3x

You can use your account and feel safe. BUT you must understand that using any cheats is a risk. You must understand this. Therefore, we recommend using a different account for security reasons.
We monitor the latest updates of various games and their anti-cheats every day and do everything possible to protect our customers so that they are undetected. Therefore, at the moment we have not yet been detected.

You can use all esp functions, not just the radar. The main thing is to play carefully, without attracting attention, and then everything will be fine. Moreover, we have a special mode for various strong leagues (platforms) that will give you optimal settings for this.