Sign in to follow this  
devsdontlisten

The division 2

10 posts in this topic

Good morning, im interested in buying td2 product. I was taking a look around but cant find any video of the product, would be very nice to check features and behaviour of the product itself. Also dx 12 and win 11 compatibile?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Hello @devsdontlisten

The video is not available due to the fact that we have updated many of our products and at the moment we are editing new videos with a overview of the cheat and have not yet had time to upload new ones. Currently only screenshots are available. You can check them in the post with a description of the cheat. Please note that the cheat has all the functions that are listed in the product description and the cheat also has an in-game menu for ease of use and you can change the settings online right during the game.

Also, I want to inform you that YES, the cheat supports DirectX 12 and Window 11 (All version at the moment).

If you have any additional questions, you can ask me in private messages or in this topic :classic_happy:

Im so happy you replyed to post in a very accurated way, well to be honest before buying it would be enough for me even to see a stream or a small video i mean i dont really need a publish video ecc ecc. If you have discord can you make a preview for me? would be very appreciated. Additionally i would like to pay with visa or paypal, is it ok?

• Like 1

Unfortunately I won't be able to demo the video now via discord, but I think I can try to ask our media editor to give me a raw video showing the visuals (esp) during the game and then send it to you. I don't know exactly when that will happen though, maybe tomorrow, but I'll try to find it today. If you need it, I can then send you the video in private messaghe as soon as I have it.
Also, we haven't accepted any payments other than cryptocurrency for over a year and a half now. Not even gift codes...
If you are having trouble paying via crypto then I can help you with that, just let me know. It's a simple procedure and the crypto can be purchased in any way you like.

ok so before going on payment step, and i will need help too, i will wait for a video, you know showing the menu the aimbot, fire rate ecc ecc, an overall on the product. Just to be sure i'm buyng the product i need. Really helpfull conversation, when you ready send me the link of the video.